How to duplicate templates
You can make a duplicate of your templates or template sets into your other projects.
- Head to the project with the template(s) you want to duplicate
- Click the drop-down menu (...) on the template or template set that you want to duplicate
- Select Duplicate into Project from the menu Note: The duplicated template will have the original template name +
[Duplicate] to help differentiate between them.
You could also duplicate templates in bulk by following the steps below.
- Head to the project you wish to duplicate
- Go to Settings
- At the bottom of the page, select Batch Template Actions
- Select the templates you want to duplicate
- Click Duplicate into Project...
- Follow the next prompt