How do I generate images using query strings?
Query Strings has now been succeeded by the more user-friendly Simple URLs. The functionality remains the same, but with an improved and more user-friendly method to construct modifications. Check out How to define modifications with Simple URLs to learn more about the new method.
Generate images using Query Strings:
- Head to your template
- Scroll down to Integrations and click the Settings button under Simple URLs.
- Create a new URL Base and Click the drop-down menu (...) → Edit URL base
- At the bottom right of the menu, click Downgrade to Query String URL (this cannot be undone)
- Open the newly created base to view the documentation
The documentation will provide:
Copy the example Query String URL and modify it using the available modifications
- a list of available modifications
- an example of how to build the Query String
- an example Query String URL with placeholder text