How do I create an image via Zapier?
Sending the request
- Head to Zapier ↗ and hit Create Zap
- Choose your Zap trigger
- Add a new action and select Create Image
- Choose your Bannerbear account or enter your Project API key
- Under Template ID, choose your template from the drop-down menu
- Choose between Basic / Advanced for the input range
- Basic - provides a limited list of available modifications
- Advanced - provides the full range of available modifications
Note: Reference the API Documentation for info on the more advanced parameters.
- Enter the necessary data to modify your template
- Test the action, review it, and continue if you're happy
Handling the response
Creating an image via Zapier is synchronous ↗, meaning the zap will wait until your image is done rendering before continuing. Your image data will be ready to use in the next step of the zap.